WHO WE ARE
Here at Addie Ray Racing, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making all children regardless of their ability feel the thrill of crossing the finish line for themselves. We believe in supporting the dream of crossing the finish line for children who want nothing more than that. We are so grateful that God has given us the ability to make that happen.
Addie Ray Racing does over 50 races a year with our incredible team. We strive to build lasting relationships with our athletes and inspire others to race with us.
Will you join us?
At Addie Ray Racing, we strive to make races as much fun as possible for all of the athletes racing. Our disabled athletes can experience the entire adventure for themselves as they ride in a boat, cruise along with their athlete on the bike, power in their special chariot on the run, until finally they feel the thrill of crossing the finish line. Although it's not an easy feat, we draw our strength from the laughter and joy from our inspirational athletes
5K's To Marathons
We want to make our athletes feel empowered by their abilities. We are prepared to run any race available so that our athletes can feel special. We are also able to attend to our athletes' medical needs during the race if required. We hope to bring more children to race with us so they can experience the delight of a race.
- Sat, Apr 08New Orleans
- Sun, May 28Scottsboro
- Mon, Mar 06Chattanooga
- Sun, Jun 27ChattanoogaJun 27, 2021, 7:00 AMChattanooga, Riverfront, Chattanooga, TN, USAJoin us as Addie Ray Racing starts THREE differently-abled athletes at the Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon this year! We want to see you there cheering each one of these superstars on! We are also looking for logistics volunteers! If you would like to help, please contact us
- Mon, May 31Chattanooga
- Sun, May 30Scottsboro
- Sun, May 23Tennessee Aquarium
- Sun, Jun 28Tennessee AquariumJun 28, 2020, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AMTennessee Aquarium, 191 Chestnut Street Chattanooga, Tn 37402Join us as Addie Ray Racing starts THREE differently-abled athletes at the Chattanooga Waterfront Triathlon this year! We want to see you there cheering each one of these superstars on! We are also looking for logistics volunteers! If you would like to help, please contact us!
- Mon, May 25Chickamauga LakeMay 25, 2020, 7:30 AM – 10:35 AMChickamauga Lake, 2012 Kings Point Road Chattanooga, TnPlease join us for a Memorial Day Celebration like NO OTHER! We will swim from the Chickamauga Dam Recreation Area across the river to the Big Barge Tie Off. Climb the ladder and jump off for an "extra" experience! We will have a pancake breakfast after!
- Sun, May 17Tennessee Aquarium
- Sun, Mar 08736 Market StMar 08, 2020, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM736 Market St, 736 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USACome see Addie race the Chattanooga Marathon! Addie will get to feel the thrill of the finish line and once again celebrate inclusion for everyone!!! Come join us! HUGE thanks to Chattanooga Sports Committee for their inclusivity!!!!
CONTACT ADDIE RAY RACING
Get in touch with Addie Ray Racing to learn more about our work and how you can get involved.
1274 Headrick Road